Brown and white moggy ‘Able’ was horrifically electrocuted by loose wires in the street when he was just a one-year-old kitten. The bang was so loud that neighbors thought a bomb had exploded. Hundreds of volts surged through the cat’s body frying his tail and two front paws – and other street cats bullied him as he lay helpless on the ground.
A Good Samaritan named Walai Sriboonvorakul (CORR), 49, found the poor cat stranded in an alley 1 week after the accident in Chiang Mai, northern Thailand. She nursed him back to health and two years later he has made a full recovery – having learned how to negotiate flights of stairs, chase other cats and jump up walls by ”bouncing like a kangaroo”. Proud owner Walai said: Able is a beautiful cat. We called him ‘Able’ because he can do everything just like the other animals.
Share this story with your friends.